Thibaud,

As far as I can tell, NIST, and Howse using the Admiralty Chart 5006, use the
notation you are familiar with.  Perhaps there is a reversed notation using
lower-case letters.  I sent a query to the Webmaster of Greenwich 2000, and
will let the list know if there is a response.

Thank you for calling my attention to this matter.

Gordon