Can anybody help me with a couple of questions that I need the answers to.
The first is the whereabouts of the ancient Egyptian portable sundial
which was probably made around the 15th C BC and which is shown in various
books on the history of sundials (such as RenĀŽeR.J. Rohr's book).  I think
it's in a museum in Berlin, but I can't find any reference to its
location: does anyone know?
My second question is rather more mundane.  Can any British Sundial
Society members out there remember why the broken hour ring equinoctial
dial was chosen for the symbol of the society.  I think it was mentioned
in one of the bulletins, but I can't find it.

Thanks in advance,

Hester Higton