Dear The Shaws,

I just LOVE conspiracy theories, alien reports, Elvis sightings, and urban
myths. Thanks for making me laugh (when I should have been working!)

Of course it is not an urban myth, because you have met someone who knows
someone who is related to the someone who actually saw the pelican eat the
chiuchiuha, or the elephant kick the door of the car, or the madman in the
back of the car, .....

Anyway, did you know that Elvis is alive and well, and was last seen living
the life of a hermit in a cave mear the summit of Uluru (Ayers Rock)???

It's TRUE! I met a bloke who knew a woman whoe was talking to the
sister-in-law of the bloke that had actually talked with the hermit and
recognised him as the King.

Cheers, John

Dr John Pickard
Senior Lecturer (Environmental Planning)
Graduate School of the Environment
Macquarie University NSW 2109 Australia

Sabbatical leave July - December 1998.
You can't contact me by phone or fax as
 I am on sabbatical leave in arid and semi-arid
Australia. Please contact me via email or
post material to the above address. It will
be forwarded regularly.