The October, 1997 issue of "Sky & Telescope" has a picture on p.48 of a
fine porcelain sundial which has marks for a 10-hour day, with each hour
having 100 minutes.  There is no mention of where the dial is presently
located, but the photo is labeled "Museum of Fine Arts."  The article is
"Time and the Amateur Astronomer" by Alan M. MacRobert.

Mac Oglesby