Dear members, I received yesterday the last BSS Bulletin 98.2, and unfortunately I found that my 'errata corrige' published at page 36 has been copied with an error. It would be stupid to do a new 'errata' of the 'errata' on the Bulletin, so I decided to write to the list, to all the members that are interested in it. When you read at page 36 line 15 of my letter "But we use to call Terce before..." change it with "But we use to call half Terce before...". The new article published at pages 14-16, has been greatly cut, but you'll can read an almost complete one on the next number of ANALEMA, the Spanish bulletin. Thank you Mario