-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Mario Arnaldi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
A: sundial list <sundial@rrz.uni-koeln.de>
Data: sabato 29 agosto 1998 16.48
Oggetto: Help request on medieval sundials

Dear all,

    I need your help to find a French expert, or one that knows the subject
enough to help me. I'm concluding an article about medieval sundials and my
path leads me to France, but it's not easy to find what I need. I have the
French archive program, but the descriptions of the dials is very poor and
often mutilated. That's why I need an expert.

Is there some one in the list that may get in contact with me? Better
appreciate if by e-mail (almost at the beginning).

Thanks in advance.

Mario