Dear all,

I am really sorry for my last puzzeled messages, I forgot that not all may
read Messages like those last mine. So I beg your perdon and I re-send it in
plane text, please forgive me.

Dear diallists,

    more or less a month ago, I sent you one email to submit to your
attention a very good program to archive sundials and make researches too:
AQS95 English version.
Thanks many people that tried and test it in this last time (and me too),
they found some errors and suggested improvements. The author - Diego
Bonata - is now working to correct the errors and make improvements as
required (according to his free time, of course). By the way though the
program is really easy to install and to work with it, it seems that it is
so only apparently for the first times, and need people to be more familiar
with it before to work without problem at all.

Because of this I have written two documents (Word .doc) that may help many
of you to use AQS95 in a easier way. The first is a "step by step" passages
to install correctly and create new archives, the second is a collection of
"FAQ". I hope they can help you more. If someone in the list is interested
in theese two paper, or didn't received from me first, just write me. I
cannot attach them here to not disturb people not interested in it.

Thank you very much
Mario Arnaldi
Viale Leonardo, 82
48020 LIDO ADRIANO - Ravenna