Re: accomodations during the NASS meeting in Seattle:
I have a reservation at the University Inn, Thurs. 10 through the morning
of Sun. 13, a double with 2 queen size beds.  I'm looking for someone to
share the room, preferably for 3 nights and hopefully a non-snorer.  I'll
have an automobile, if that is relevant.
I will be glad to be a contact person between others looking to split rooms
during the meeting.

If you call the University Inn and they do not know about the $95. rate,
ask to speak to Nan.

Seattle is full of interesting things to do, as is the Pacific Northwest.
This meeting will be a wonderful opportunity to meet other dialists,
including those such as myself who've forgotten most of their trigonometry
and are interested in the aesthetic & astronomical aspects of dials.

Peter Abrahams, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
1948 Mapleleaf Rd., Lake Oswego, OR, 97034