Dear Roger,

     Thank you for posting the directions for finding azimuth.  I have
found the "Dialist's Companion" equally valuable for some of the same
purposes as you describe.

     Your explanation brings to mind how it would be possible to make an
azimuthal dial for a window seal.  The use of Zevonplot from Fer de
Vries makes it very easy.

Sincerely,
Warren Thom