-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Bell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Sundial-L <sundial@rrz.uni-koeln.de>
Date: Tuesday, July 20, 1999 2:21
Subject: Re: Re: Lonely man's trek

>Oops!
>
>  I just realized that I left our long-distance traveller stranded in
>Finland, *not* back home in Antarctica!
>
>  I still stand by my feeling that the longest round-trip starts at
>Latitude -90, but the Northern limit is much lower, at 42.567 degrees, say
>the latitude of Sofia, Rome, or the California-Oregon border...
>
>Dave

 That's OK.  I'm sure our traveler enjoyed a vacation to a warmer clime.
Unless, of course, he is a penguin!  Then he might not have cared for it!

Speaking of penguins, please pay a visit to my 14 year old son's new web
page.  There's not much on it yet but links to other penguin sites but he
did a pretty good job considering he only started learning HTML two weeks
ago.  Beats the heck outta the web page I used to have.  Pay him a visit and
rack up his counter.

http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/Wetlands/3330

Obligatory sundial reference:  One sundial asks another sundial, "What's
wrong with you?", to which the second dial replies, "I feel a little slow
today."

Charlles