Hello All,

Does anybody know of a 'fairly complete' list of things
people put on their sundials? (sundial furniture)

By this I mean hour lines, date lines, unusual uses, etc.

There is a solar refraction phenomenon called
'circum zenithal arcs' which occur only when the sun is
between 18 and 26 (or is it 16-28) degrees in the sky.
It appears as a blue shifted rainbow that appears directly
overhead as a circle centered at the zenith!

I'm including lines on my sundial to show when the sun is
between these altitudes.

It got me wondering what else people have put on theirs.

Chuck