Hello Jim

I really appreciate your message. I understood what you said
in your first message and I understand this one too.

I was just trying to play with the [s]words, no other effect intended :-)

Even though it seems you only read one layer of what I meant
(the humour was supposed to be found in the other layer), I still
agree with what you said there and say here.

Please, don't take my previous one-liner as a criticism of any nature.

- fernando