> Ciao a tutti!
>
> I'm pleased to announce that my Web site is opened at the address:
>
> http://web.tiscalinet.it/partena/index.htm
>
> May be it's poor and ruogh, but it's just to begin with.
> At the present it contains images of a few of my painted sundials.
>
> Ciao
> Angelo Brazzi

Thank you for posting your web address.  I enjoyed seeing the artistry
of your painted dials.  I also thank you for the English
translation...  I tried stumbling through the Italian using cognates
and my high school Latin, but I understood the English much better...

Jim
| Jim Cobb          | 540 Arapeen Dr. #100 | [EMAIL PROTECTED]      |
| Parametric        | Salt Lake City, UT   |     (801)-588-4632 |
|  Technology Corp. |           84108-1202 | Fax (801)-588-4650 |
A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing
left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
                -- Antoine de Saint-Exupery