I thought this millennium's last summer solstice would be in December,
2000, south of the equator.  Let's not forget our friends in oz,
Brazil, and other southern locales...

Jon, I'd like a copy too, if I may.

Jim
===
For a marketing boost, label your sundials as Y2K compliant.  Hundreds
of years from now dial enthusiasts will wonder what that obscure
designation means; those who know will marvel that it was such a big
deal.