Hello all dialists:

I put off sending you a copy of the FAQ about sundials, so that you could
have a chance to read and comment on the Glossary list that John Davis sent
you last week.

Tomorrow, I will send a message to the List entitled "FAQ attachment".  I'm
taking the liberty of sending it en mass to all of you as an attachment
because it is much easier for me to do it this way.  (Besides, I think you
all should have a copy!)  I'm advising you of this today, so that you will
have the option of refusing to download the FAQ list if you want, since it
is five pages long.  I hope I don't ruffle any feathers by doing it this way.

Stay tuned,

John Carmichael
Tucson Arizona