Dear Members and Friends,

first of all I apologise to you, this message it's a little long, and
written surely in "macaroni-English". It is about the new release of AQS95,
a FREE very good program for archive sundials and do research on them, good
for simple census-makers, up to specific researchers in this subject. So if
you are interested in this message please go on reading, on the contrary
please accept my sorry to have take your time for read those few lines, and
in the downloading of this e-mail.
Thank you.
**********************
Dear friends,

 Time ago I notice you about a very good program for archive sundials. That
time the program was at his beginning but now it is at a very good stage. I
would like to let you know that now it is ready the new release.
The program is absolutely free, and can do many things. You can put inside
all the normal fields used in every other archive program, but you can add
more again. You can put scanned documents in it, photos, text files. You can
make many kind of researches and statistic, generating graphic tables, and
print all you want. You can archive a normal census of sundials in general
sense, or particular census on a peculiar field of sundials as roman,
meridian lines or medieval ones.
All because its versatility, and possibility to save different archives.
To explain every thing that the program may do is too long for write in a
short e-mail, but I'm sure that if you will try it, you will love it.

If you are interested in it, you can download it freely at the internet
address:
http://www.uninetcom.it/astro/bonata/aqs95ing.htm. The program is divided in
two parts: aqs95in1.zip (disk 1)
and
aqs95in2.zip (disk 2)

You can try it and find what could be corrected, or improved. We here will
try to make every reasonable change it will be possible to make more perfect
the program itself so that can will satisfy everyone at the best.

The program will be achievable in Windows 95 and NT version and DOS too, but
only the Windows 95 version is in English language. Of course DOS version
doesn't have the same possibility of his big friend, but the files generated
with
every of the two program, are completely readable.

Maybe the program is not perfect again, so we ask for hints and suggestions.
Please write to me (Mario Arnaldi: [EMAIL PROTECTED]) or to Dt. Diego
Bonata at his e-mail address: Diego Bonata:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] .
You may find a FAQ text file and a visual manual at the same web address.
The program work perfectly, but if you find some problem (i.e. install,
create archive etc.) please write, I'll try to help you, though many
problems will be solved reading carefully the manual and the FAQ text.

MANY OF YOU FRIEND, I KNOW ARE ALREADY USING IN SOME WAY AQS95 BUT WE DON'T
KNOW YOU. I'D LIKE TO ASK YOU TO SEND ME YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS (AS AQS95'
USER) SO THAT I MAY CREATE A LIST OF USERS. IN THIS WAY THE AUTHOR OF THE
PROGRAM AND I, MAY NOTICE YOU ABOUT ALL THE AQS95 NEWS, EVERY TIME, AND IN
THE MEANWHILE TO KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE USE THE PROGRAM.
THANK YOU.

Kind regards

Mario Arnaldi
Mario Arnaldi