Dear Shadow Watchers,
        I wrote yesterday suggesting that due to the Earth's rotation
that light would be missing from one edge when viewed from the sun.  I
then went on to describe an imaginary planet with its day period twice
that of the time for the sun's light to reach it, that would therefore
be invisible!
        What a load of rubbish!  I must have had a mental breakdown!
        When I sat down and thought about this I realised how wrong I
was. The image of each will look just normal.  Therefore please ignore
this stupid suggestion.  As a token of my penance, I will wear my dunces
hat for the next month.
        Regards,
        Mike Cowham.
        Cambridge, UK.

  • delayed sunset Patrick Powers
    • The Invisible Planet - Ooooops! Mike Cowham