Dear Friends,

For those unable to attend the recent NASS Conference in Hartford, a list
of the papers presented, including abstracts, has been put on the NASS Web
site:

http://sundials.org

We hope you will find them interesting enough to consider attending our
conference in San Francisco next year.

If any speakers reading this message have a photograph or two that
illustrates their talks, I would appreciate it if you would send them to me
so I can add them to the abstracts. If you were an attendee I would also
appreciate photos of the display tables.

Scanned photos via email would be preferred, but the postal service is
acceptable. Please include a SASE if you wish them returned.

PLEASE address any email correspondence to me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or use the
"Webmaster" email link on the site. The CompuServe address I use for this
list is ungainly.

Robert Terwilliger
2963 Bird Avenue
Coconut Grove FL