Al Schoepp contributed:

>> It sounds similar to the film described above.  Tell me more.
>
>It comes in 8.5 X 11 sheets and seems to cost about $1.50 - $2.00 per
>sheet, depending on where you buy it.  Rather than atempting to explain
>it following are 2 webpages, the Techniks page is the manufacturer of
>the film.  The other site has some info on it and also sells the stuff
>in the UK.
>

>http://www.cibs.co.uk/etch/

This is an exciting find Al.  Anyone who wants to know more about commercial
etching will probably find the information and the necessary supplies here

BUT £6.+ per A4 sheet of 'Press-n-peel' !!! (assuming VAT payable - it doesn't
say) compared to $1.50 - $2.00. in US.  Ripoff Britain! - here too!

For anyone interested in beginning photoetching it's well worth having a look
at the webpage.

On reflection, and at those prices, I may just stick with my home-made,
low-budget, tried-and-tested processes but for someone just beginning this may
be the way to go.

Thanks again Al,

Tony