Roger Bailey wrote:

> Hi Fernando,
>
> I would take a box and a ruler and do some experiments to see which looked
> best. Fix the ruler pointing south at an angle equal to your horizon. Put
> the box beside it and visualize a gnomon parallel to the ruler on each
> surface. Turn and incline the box to see different orientations. Choose the
> one that looks best.

I was already doing this. Using the program "Shadows", by François Blateyron
it was really easy to see how the real thing would look like.

> By the way, I use the new clipboard feature on the Windows version to bring
> the design drawings into Word or Excel to finish with text. This works
> better for me that dxf files imported into the cheapo CAD program I've try
> to use.

I'll try this too (alas, I don't have any CAD program)!

Thank you.

- fernando

--
Fernando Cabral                         Padrao iX Sistemas Abertos
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]              http://www.pix.com.br