I successfully printed the Sundial Glossary from the BSS website using
Netscape 4.73 and a laser printer; the total was 44 pages. I have DSL
and the download was quick.

This printed copy, of course, is not bound and cannot access the many
handy links embedded in the web version of the Glossary. However, this
process did solve my personal difficulty of paying in UK Pounds.

I, for one, would be pleased to purchase a bound copy at the NASS
meeting in San Francisco if I could pay in US Dollars. John's suggestion
is an excellent one.

I am hopeful that PayPal (http://www.paypal.com), the popular US
Internet credit transfer facility, will soon offer, as promised,
international credit card funds transfer between individuals as they
currently provide in the US. This will certainly alleviate the
international small-funds transfer costs under which we currently
suffer. The PayPal service is currently free to both parties; even a
modest fee for international transfers would be welcome.
--
Best wishes,

Larry McDavid W6FUB
Anaheim, CA  (20 miles southeast of Los Angeles, near Disneyland)