I photographed 7 years ago. They stand on one of the obelsik mileposts, of which I think there are few. On the east side it says 'To Moscow 675' and there is a line below the 675 with 2 under it.

Unfortunately I do not have the site reference, but seem to remember it was on the main road into the city from Moscow. The obelisk is about 6-7 metres high. If anyone is interested I will scan one of my photos, and email it if you send me your address. My host for the week had asked about sundials, and this was the only outdoor one she had traced.