This is a message from the Book Department at Phillips International Auctioneers.

You might be interested to know that our next sale on Friday 30th June will contain a section of books on sundials.

The viewing takes place today, tomorrow and friday morning, if you would like to be faxed a copy of the relevant pages then please let us know. Our telephone number is +44 (0)207 468 8357 and our fax number is +44 (0)207 465 0224.

If you have any queries then feel free to contact us, either on the above numbers or our e-mail address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The catalogue is also on our website: www.phillips_auctions.com

I look forward to hearing from you!

Yours sincerely

Samantha Bodey