Friends!

As you may recall, several of us were appointed to a committee to begin work
on a video for NASS.  The idea is to produce one which would introduce the
subject of sundials to a wider audience, either by VCR showing or broadcast.

The project is indeed underway, and this is a call for helpful suggestions
about how we might make a very good product.  I invite anyone with such
ideas to e-mail me ([EMAIL PROTECTED]), or s-mail me (184 Harding Blvd.,
Oregon City, OR  97045-3225), or even to call (503.656.9216).  I hope to
give a brief report at San Francisco, but there is a good deal to do before
then.

Best wishes,
John F. Schilke