Dear Shadow Watchers,
        As we have been discussing fonts recently, let me tell you of my
particular 'wants'.
        I want an old Roman type font with the old fashioned s that is
shaped like f, but without the cross bar.  Ideally the font should also
include the double letters like ct that were often run together as one
character.
        I have found some gothic type fonts like this, but alas, not a
Roman one, such as was used in many books of 17/18 centuries.
        I do have a disk with 1000 fonts, and another with almost as
many, but looking through the listings has not helped.  Most of these
fonts are way-out modern ones.  I suppose that the nearest font found is
PLANTIN, as used? by Plantin Moretus of Antwerp.

        Regards,
        Mike.
        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        Cambridge, UK.