Dear all,

  just reading the interesting discussion about the lenght of the year, I
realised I lost a good algoritm, used long time ago, to compute the time
of first eliacal rising of a star. In this moment I don't remember the
theory at all. How do you compute it?
Thanks in advance for your help

Greetings

Piero Ranfagni

* Piero Ranfagni                                                *
*               office  Tel +39 055 2752 308                    *
*                       fax +39 055 2752 292                    *
*                       e-mail  [EMAIL PROTECTED]       *
*                       www     www.arcetri.astro.it/CDAs       *
*               Home    Tel +39 055 487209                      *
*                       Tel +39 0588 23037                      *