Dear Frans,

Thank you for posting the pictures and information on the Genk Sundial
park in Belgium.  I would like to mention that the park is more than just
12 dials.  Each of the 12 designs takes a design "one step further".  For
example, the "Analemmatische zonnewijzer" uses the same gnomon ( a person
standing on the month mark) for two analemmic dials - one of which is
circular like  G.E.Taylor's famous circular sundial.

I do have a question about the #7. "Bifilaire zonnewijzer".  One picture
shows a curved chain and another shows a straight wire between two
posts.  In either case, I did not understand how it was "bifilar" in
nature.

Thanks for posting -

Warren Thom  (41.649 N  88.096 W)