From: J.Tallman
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2001 8:50 AM
Subject: Rainbow geometry

Hello All,

What a fascinating observation on the practical aspects of a rainbow...thanks for the commentary John.  I have always been interested in rainbows, ever since my third grade teacher took the whole class out trudging through the fields after a rainstorm, looking for the pot at the end of the rainbow.  We never found it...maybe the rainbow was the pot that day.

Does anyone know the determining factor for the radius of a rainbow?

Jim Tallman
Sr. Designer
FX Studios