Hello again,

I just did some checking...

If you go to mapblast.com and enter the address of the place, it returns a map.  Just above the map, near the global coordinates of the place, there is a small link where you can find out the weather near that place...and along with that info it returns with the current time at the nearest weather reporting station.  For example, when I put in my address it gives me the weather in the county seat where the weather is being reported from, some 15 miles from where I live.

It doesn't work for the exact location as with Lat. and Long., but it's a start.  Harriet, I hope this helps...

Jim Tallman
Sr. Designer
FX Studios