Hello all,

I need your help! Two weeks ago, my computer crashed and suffered a catastrophic system failure.  For Christmas, I asked for a CD burner so that I could make backups. What's ironic, is that I was making my very first backup CD when the computer crashed!!!  (We think it crashed because my CD burner was not compatible with my computer). I was devastated as I lost EVERYTHING. I sent the hard drive to a data recovery laboratory in California, but they were unable to recover any of my files. Now I'm faced with the daunting task of reconstructing all my drawings, text and photo files, and programs.

By any chance, do any of you still have my files of my BEADED EOT GRAPH (Delta Cad or dxf. files) and my SUNDIAL OWNER'S MANUAL?  I have paper printouts of these, but I need the original digital versions.

Any help with this would be Greatly Appreciated!

Thanks

John

John L. Carmichael Jr.
925 E. Foothills Rd.