By some chance, does any member of this Mailing List know either an E-mail
address (or a web-site URL), or even just a contact Telephone number - for
"Sunclocks" at: 21 Evans Street, Moruya, New South Wales, AUSTRALIA 2537 ?
Simply a contact NAME for the proprietor of this business would be useful.

(Please note this is NOT "Sundials Australia", run by John Ward - which is
a totally different business located in Kensington Park, South Australia).

Our own "Modern Sunclocks" company (here in Scotland) has a profitable and
mutually-beneficial business proposal for the Australian-based "Sunclocks"
company, provided that we could actually manage to get in touch with them!

Even if you can't help us to contact "Sunclocks", in New South Wales - our
business would be interested in finding persons in the Southern Hemisphere
who may like to act as a 'Distributor' for us.  There is no cost for this,
plus all profit is theirs - so it can be thought of as a 'Free Franchise'.

We are already in discussion with Ken Warwick (Durban, South Africa) - but
invite enquiries from persons in Australia, New Zealand, or South America.
All of these locations are large un-tapped markets for "Sunclocks" (unique
'Human Sundials'), with each automatically becoming its own advertisement.

If you might have an interest in this opportunity, (or know anyone who may
be looking for a profitable Sundial-related business) - please contact me.

Douglas Hunt.

--
"MODERN SUNCLOCKS" - 'Human Sundials', using YOUR OWN SHADOW to tell time.

Looking for a useful self-funding Millennium-marker ? - you've found one !
For further details and photographs, see our web-site at www.sunclocks.com

Mail Address: 1 Love Street, Kilwinning, Ayrshire, Scotland, KA13 7LQ, UK.
Tel & Fax (UK): 01294-552250.   International Tel & Fax: + 44 1294 552250.
E-mails to: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" or "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"