On Mon, 24 Sep 2001 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I have just put the program on my website (www.precisionsundials.com).  It is
> called SundialAlign! and should (I hope) run on Windows95 or later.  You just
>
> Give it a try and let me know what you think!

Bill, Bill, Bill... You just DON'T have this software thing right!

* SundialAlign!.exe is MUCH less than the required 14 megabytes download!

* It doesn't even use a bloated installer to irrevocably incorporate it
  into the user's operating system!

* It doesn't make absurd demands upon the screen resolution or color
  settings - it neither refuses to run, nor unilaterally sets the screen
  to 640x480, 16 colors!

* The damned thing actually WORKS, at first release!

You'll have to work much harder, if you want to succeed in this Windows
world!

By the way - thank you for sharing this!!

Dave Bell