Fellow Shadow Watchers,
                       Because I was already in the USA on my way to stay
with Mac and Claire Oglesby I actually made it to the NASS Conference and
even completed a planned trip onwards to Vancouver via Minneapolis and
Calgary with only one cancelled/re-scheduled flight on the way.  Four
Canada/USA border crossings in all with no significant delay at any
stage.  The first into Canada eliciting the query "What is a sundial?"
from the young lady in the border post who asked our destination.

Although reduced by one day because of speakers who couldn't attend the
Conference we managed to temporarily submerge the shock/horror of the
situation in NY and experience a fruitful and enjoyable experience in the
good company of fellow enthusiasts, only marred by missing those friends
who we'd expected to meet again.

I'd just like to say a big Thank You on behalf of us two Brits to
everyone who contributed to the welcome we received and the great success
of what might otherwise have been a bitter disappointment.

Best Wishes to you all

Tony Moss