A year is a leap year if it can be devided by four without
remaining, except if it ends in "00" (like 1900, 2000...) in
which case it must be devisible by 400 instead.

If my memory is of any avail, week days repeat at regular
intervals of 18 years. Maybe I am wrong. Anyway, it is
easy to check if you have a perpetual calendar at hand.

- fernando

--
REDUZIR, REUSAR, RECICLAR -- Dever de todos, amor aos que virão
REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE -- Everybody's duty, love to those who are