Interesting...!

Now, let's guess:
- it has to be a sunny country, presumably, or else people are known to
be late...
- walls there seem soft enough (or fingers hard enough?)...
Who has a firt guess? ...There are countries like that aplenty, isn't it?

Another (maybe simpler) solution: why not ask your friend to go visit the
doctor again?

I'd certainly like to know... Please keep us informed?
Thierry
50.83N 4.33E