Ron, et al,

        Yes, I like (and now think I understand) your approach, alas, I wish I
were patient enough. Namely, the hour angle of the Sun and its
projection will be what they are and no correction need be applied since
the EoT is zero and the hour angle delta between the local and standard
meridians is constant.

        The approach I've taken in the past is to project the Analemma itself
from computed local hour angle values. One might consider this approach
for at least one of the hour-lines, as it is adds the satisfaction of an
analytical approach to the measured approach that Ron has mentioned.
Also, and IMHO, using the hour-line of the Analemma provides a more
intuitive understanding.

Regards,

Luke Coletti