Folks,

The pressure from work has eased a bit and I am now able to send out a set
of jpeg images of the Fossil Sundial I described briefly a couple of weeks
ago.

There are six images in total with sizes 705, 223, 306, 387, 358 and 284 kb
respectively. Rather than clog up emails, I will send them as attachments to
a series of six individual emails spread over a couple of days ONLY to those
who request them

So far, I have had requests from Kevin Barrett, John Schilke, Frans Maes,
Jim Tallman, John Komdat and Rod Wall for the images. Does any one else wish
to be added to the list?

Cheers, John

"Far better an approximate answer to the right question which may be
difficult to frame,
than an exact answer to the wrong question which is always easy to ask"
John W Tukey, statistician