For a visual display of time, one source is http://www.time.gov, official NIST/USNO time to within 0.3 second.

For automatically synchronizing my PC's time I use the YATS32 (Yet Another TIme Synchronizer) software from Dillobits Software
http://www.dillobits.com
which allows me to select Internet time sources. I use UCSD, ntp.ucsd.edu, which is ten miles away, with a backup source of NIST in Boulder, CO, time-A.timefreq.bldrdoc.gov.

There are many PC time synchronization programs available.

Gordon