Hello All,

Apparently the virus thing is bound to pop up once in a while, and this particular alert seems to have been around for some time.

Anyone who does not know how to routinely "go to the mountain" and check on the validity of this type of alert can go to the link below and read about "sulfnbk.exe".

Let's not have another thread on this, but here is the link for anyone who is interested/worried.

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/sulfnbk.exe.warning.html

Jim Tallman

Günther Faltlhansl wrote:

Thank you Walter! I followed your instructions and did indeed find
sulfnbk.exe on my harddisk. I put it into the trashcan and emptied it.
G. Faltlhansl
47°55' N 13°35' E
This message was screened for viruses by Norton Antivirus Programme.