If any of you have not yet voted in the referendum on whether this list
should revert to its former method of reply, or stay with the new method,
let me try to persude you to do so using this message below. Do I really
need to know that Bill Gottesman can take either a PDF or MS word file from
John carmichael? Does ANY OTHER SINGLE PERSON ON THIS LIST need to know it?
The answer of course is a resounding NO!!! This is a perfect example of why
the list should revert to its original format. i hope that this will
persuade you to vote, and I hope that it will convince you to vote for the
former system. Please note that I am addressing a problem with a system,
and not with the people involved here (could have been me just as easily!).

Regards to all

peter tandy
London