From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2002 1:10 PM
Subject: Vertical Sundial

> SUNDIALS ON THE INTERNET at www.sundials.co.uk
> brings you this message through your links on our
> pages.

> I am interested in obtaining (making or purchasing) a Vertical Sundial
that is reasonably accurate.  The location where I intend to place the
Sundial on a wall that runs in an West-East direction.  I have not measured
the declination or the vertical accuracy of the wall. However, I believe the
wall to be within a few degree of West-East.  The location Latitude is
111.07330W and the Longitude is 32.5530N, Marana, Arizona.  I am a part time
resident of Arizona and I will travel to Marana on June 20, 2002 with the
intent of determining the declination of the wall.  I have made a wooden
model to assist in the determination.

> The Sundial I envision would measure one foot by one foot, and constructed
of brass or bronze.  It would be placed over the outdoor fireplace firebox
opening.

> I am open on the matter of making or purchasing the Sundial.  Do you have
any guidance on the ìmake or buyî decision, or any other guidance would like
to provide to me, please contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]