Minami-Mura Sundial: Dimensions unknown

Dear John,

Minami-mura tells the size of the Gnomon: 37,3 metres high
mi (mittsu) = 3, na (nanatsu) = 7, mi = 3 (an old way of Japanese counting)
Minami-mura is the name of the village, where the sundial was built on the roof of a congress hall. (See my essay in March 2000 Compendium) :-)

Don't forget to mention the much nicer big Japanese sundial of Shin Minohara, which he built in Keihanna and which had been in Guinness Book of Records ... as several other sundials
Floorspace: 3877, 86 m²
Gnomon: 35, 02 m long, 19, 94 m high

* * *
Mac is right!

And I would like to add:
The beauty of a sundial is much more important than the size!
I am sure, John, you will create a very beautiful sundial, which will enjoy many people in future!

Good luck!

Reinhold
Reinhold R. Kriegler
Lat: 53° 06' 53'' N