>but they did so in the obviously reduced time associated with a lower
gravity<

Oops, my mistake.  In my last message  I meant: " but they did so in the
obviously INCREASED time associated with a lower gravity"

You probably thought/meant "reduced SPEED" but wrote "time" - funny, but I knew what you meant.

I was only 3 years old at the time, but my father sat me in front of the television and made a great point of making me watch and explaining to me the profound importance of this event. Since then, the images have become such a part of humanity's collective memory that I can't tell which parts I remember personally ... I do know I have never had much patience with talk of a moon-landing hoax.

Ross Caldwell
3'21"E 43'35"N
Béziers, France

Ross & Aline's Fantastic French Adventure!
http://www.angelfire.com/space/france

Discutez en ligne avec vos amis ! http://messenger.msn.fr