Anselmo,

I gave the start to the discussion about  "typical twentieth century
sundial concepts" after remarking that some concepts were missing in the
survey of Margaret Stanier in the BSS Bulletin volume 14 (iii) of
september 2002.

Bifilar dials are not missing in this survey.

Willy Leenders
Hasselt, Flanders in Belgium