Congratulations; your Table Analemmatic is just splendid, and it is a pity that such a beautiful stone
is so difficult to get.

this type of sundial.  Unbelievably, I could not find a single example
anywhere of a mid-sized analemmatic that one could put on a pedestal.  I
found photos and description of tiny pocket analemmatics and large human
size analemmatics, but nothing in between!
Well, I have seen pictures of similar sundials made by the well-known italian gnomonist Tonello made of slate. I remember they were very elegant and maybe somebody from the Coordinamento Gnomonico Italiano could
provide us more info on this topic.

This sundial is also rare because it is the first sundial that incorporates
Roger Bailey's now famous Seasonal Markers (Bailey Points I call them).

Allow me a small joke (sorry Roger!): If we celebrate Roger's smart idea by means of an eponym... Have you stopped a while to think how many recent contributions should be called after Fer de Vries (dV algorythms, dV dials, dV convenion, etc, etc, etc...)? Give him a few years more and we should rename gnomonics as 'DeVrieslogy'. And by similar reasons, we could call it as well 'Fredsawyers-logy', for instance...

Best regards,

Anselmo Perez Serrada