A bit on the cusp of being off-topic, this one!!     Apologies, but I
couldn't resist sending it....

We all know the glazed look that some give to us sundial enthusiasts and we
get used to endearing descriptions of us as 'anoraks' but are we really
THAT eccentric....  My daughter who is a senior planner working for a town
council here in the UK  recently sent me this e-mail from her place of
work:

----------------------
Also, I just tried to visit your website, having been reminded about it by
a friend
who'd visited it and admired the photos (which I have yet to see ....!)...
anyway,
I was denied access to it by our newly sensitive IT filter thing , on the
grounds
that it was 'Occult/New Age'!!!!!
---------------------
Wonderful!  I don't know whether as a pensioner I should be incensed or
flattered!

Hmmm,  I do admit to wearing sandals at strange times of the year because I
hurt my foot some time ago whilst riding... that's eccentric,  but it's not
mentioned in the web site as far as I know....

Have others experienced this type of firewall problem or is it just me?
The conspiracy theorists could have a field day on this!!
More to the point I wonder if I need to change my Meta Tags...  Advice
please!!

Patrick.

Forwarding addresses:
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: http://www.dunelm.org.uk/homepages?patrick_powers
Lat:     N  51d. 49m. 09s:  Long: W 00d. 21m. 53s