So, Anselmo, thanks for your choice of a 'clean' Internet...
We are probably all able to change the coordinates each time, and we probably have to, because we want to have the calculations for different
places, not necessarily ours...
Well, if you're going to run the UbiSolis script offline there is another option:
1. Search and edit the UbiSolENG.html source code file
2. Find the text CHANGE THIS
3. Change the values to these of your place

And this is all there is to it!

If any further enhancement in this respect would be deemed useful, it could be brought by making provision to store a number of places with corresponding coordinates, and/or leaving the possibility to introduce one's own places...
Yes. They've got something like that in the NOAA's web. While I think what to do with (or without) the cookies I'll keep it this way: probably there are more urgent things to improve in UbiSol, aren't there?

Best regards,

Anselmo