If you wouldn't mind please include me in this mailing
Thanks, Dave Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2003 4:42 AM
To: Sundial Mail List
Subject: More on etching

Fellow shadow watchers,
                       Further to my recent email following Peter Mayer's
resurrection of my previous comments on the etching process I've located
the jpegs of my home-made etching machine distributed some years ago to
my own mailing list of those who receive my pics on 'making metal
sundials'.

If any recent SML members would like to see these please let me know and
I'll do a group mailing together with a jpeg of my revised holder for
plates during etching.

At the same time the revised plate holder pic will be sent to my jpeg
mailing list without members making a special request for it.

Anyone wishing to be added to/removed from my jpeg mailing list please
let me know.

Have fun!

Tony Moss