> ...Now to answer your question, I never found massdial with N or S letters
as
> you tell. Only someone with roman figures (so are they massdial?) and
> someone with a cross at the end of the line indicating mass hours.
> I can send you a PDF file with all "my" massdial if you want.
---------------

Yes thank you, I would like really much to see them.

----------------
> I am in contact with Denis Schneider.
----------------

As I wrote in the list, I'm now not sure if Denis Schneider is the man I
look for, he should be the one who has the France's archive, and recently
he's looking for medieval sundials in France. Someone wrote me that I was
not wrong but I'm still insicure. If he is the man I'm looking for, yes, I
would like get in conctact with him to better know the France's reality on
medieva sundials with letters (if there are, of course). I am also
interested in the know of how many medieval sundials in France are six
spaced, four spaced, and twelve spaced.

Mario
Mario Arnaldi
V.le Leonardo, 82