Dear Fred,

How neat!  I hope to hear more on this.

I've come up with a very simplified Equatorial Stab Dial that seems,
so far, to overcome a number of the peculiarities of the dial as well as
being very easy to fabricate.  Very little sun here so far to test it.  I'll
send you more info when I've gathered more data on it's behaviour.

Thanks!

Edley Mcknight